Tom Bihn Ristretto
Messenger bag big enough for a 15" MBP and your other gadgets.
Full review coming soon!
What I Like 👍
- Simple design, with room for most everything I need it to have room for.
- Conservative looking, in a good way!
- It fits my 15" MacBook Pro (snugly) even if the website doesn't say so.
- Dedicated laptop compartment means you don't have to buy a cache!
What I Don't Like 👎
- If it were a little bigger, the 15" MBP wouldn't be too much of a squeeze.
- Dedicated laptop compartment is a double-edged sword - if you don't have a laptop/tablet, you're better off with a Cafe Bag.
Use This If
- You have a tablet/laptop that can fit comfortably in the Ristretto.
- You want a simple, no-frills messenger bag.
What others have to say... Add a review!
It's a step up in organization from the Cafe bags, but still can hold a lot of stuff of various shapes and sizes. I also like the design, particularly the curves on the flap and the black piping which contrasts nicely with bright colors. FWIW I prefer the older open front pocket design. If you don't carry a laptop (or legal-size papers) I don't recommend the Ristretto unless the design is particularly compelling, as the main differentiating function is the padded laptop compartment.
Used primarily for: EDC
Yes, I would recommend this product!