A user on the r/onebag subreddit on Reddit recently posted a review of a new Tom Bihn backpack that will likely be officially announced soon. Dubbed the Synik, this new backpack is a derivative of the popular Synapse and includes a number of updates to the bag, including:
- A clamshell zip, which has been a popular request for the Synapse for a long time
- A luggage handle pass-through
- 22L or 30L size
- Built-in laptop compartment
- Newer backpack straps with more padding
- Logo moved from under the center pockets to the bottom right pocket
- Modified frame sheet design
As of writing, the Synik has not yet appeared or been announced on the Tom Bihn website.
You can read the full review on the Allspoken website here.